Welcome to the Northwest Georgia Fire Chiefs Association website.
The purpose of the Northwest Georgia Fire Chiefs Association is to secure a closer official relationship among firefighting officials throughout GAFC Area 1 in the State of Georgia; to secure unity of action in fire department matters; to evaluate the standard of fire departments in the firefighting profession; to generally encourage advancement and the perfection of a uniform firefighting system within the State of Georgia; to advance along all lines pertaining to the prevention and detection of fires; and to encourage membership and affiliation of members of this body with the Georgia Association of Fire Chiefs and the Southeastern Division of the International Association of Fire Chiefs.
The Northwest Georgia Fire Chiefs Association includes all county and city agencies of the following counties: Bartow, Carroll, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Coweta, Dade, Dawson, Fannin, Floyd, Forsyth, Gilmer, Gordon, Haralson, Heard, Murray, Paulding, Polk, Pickens, Walker, and Whitfield County
Any department officer who carries the duties of a Chief Officer as determined by the chief of his or her department is encouraged to join the NwGAFC Association.
Download the original document. The Annual Meeting of the NwGFCA took place at the Clarence Brown Conf. Center in Cartersville, and was hosted by the Bartow County Fire Department. The meeting started with a Vendor Expo from the Sustaining members of the Association....
News & Announcements
- Pennsylvania Firefighters Volunteer To Drive Kids To And From School Amid Bus Driver Shortage
- Group of Hispanic firefighters in Arizona help their community, mentor others to join the fire service
- Thousands participate in 2021 Tunnel to Towers Run & Walk in New York
- New Jersey fire company raises funds for station damaged during Ida flooding
- First responders and volunteers praised for response to Hi-Line train derailment in Montana
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin
Click here for more news & annoucements.