NWGFCA Scholarship Criteria
Deadline for submission is 31 July 2022
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student in an accredited college or vocational-technical school during the Fall term.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of a Georgia Firefighter Standards & Training Certified Fire Department within the GAFC Area 6 boundaries.
- A member of the applicant’s department must be a member in good standing with the Northwest Ga. Fire Chiefs Association, verified by the Secretary/Treasurer of the association.
- The following must be received at the address provided by the stated deadline.
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of acceptance or enrollment verification from
the college or vocational technical school
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Information on the applications will be verified by the NWGFCA.
* Scholarships will be awarded by drawing at the GA Fire Chiefs and the GA Assoc. of Firefighters Joint Conference