NWGFCA Scholarship Criteria
Deadline for submission is July 31st, 2024
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student in an accredited college or vocational-technical school during the Fall term.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of a Georgia Firefighter Standards & Training Certified Fire Department within the GAFC Area 6 boundaries.
- A member of the applicant’s department must be a member in good standing with the Northwest Ga. Fire Chiefs Association, verified by the Secretary/Treasurer of the association.
- The following must be received at the address provided by the stated deadline.
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of acceptance or enrollment verification from
the college or vocational technical school
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Information on the applications will be verified by the NWGFCA.
* Scholarships will be awarded by drawing at the GA Fire Chiefs and the GA Assoc. of Firefighters Joint Conference
To apply for the NWGFCA Scholarship please complete the form below or print and complete the PDF report.